Welcome to the REFLOW Community of Practice! We are thrilled you’re here. Here’s a quick introduction to all the great things you’ll get as a member of our community.
Who are We?
We are a community of individuals, active around the regeneration of cities: Researchers, activists, consultants, policy makers, driven by the need to accelerate the transition of cities towards more circular and regenerative practices.
What is our Vision?
Reflow community of practice is an online platform for cities, businesses, and citizens to explore, share and implement circular practices and strategies to tackle urban challenges.
By encouraging knowledge exchange and co-creation, we aim to break down information silos and fuel multi-stakeholder collaboration and innovation.
What do we want to share?
We want to share innovative activities, business models, reports, policies that support regenerative and circular cities.
What you’ll get here!
- Experience content and conversations around circular cities
- Connect with people who share your interests, who work in your area or care about the same topics.
- Share and exchange stories, experiences, and ideas around our common mission.
- Find inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every day.
3 Things to Do First
- Set up your profile. If you haven’t already, go to your Profile Page to add a mini-bio and a quick introduction. It should take you less than a minute and you’ll immediately start to see folks like you in your feed.
- Introduce yourself. Sharing your first Post is easy. Tell us a little bit about yourself or just write the one thing you’re most excited about right now HERE
- Explore. It might take you a minute to find your way around community,
Have any questions?
- We’re here to make sure your time here in REFLOW Community of Practice is worth it. You can see and message us at any time.
- First things first, finish your mini-bio and introduction now. We’re waiting to meet you!