The 3rd Roundtable on the Circular Economy in Cities and Regions will bring together key stakeholders from cities, regions, national governments, the private sector, civil society, academia, philanthropy and international organisations to:
· Launch a new OECD report: “The Circular Economy in Granada, Spain”.
· Share and discuss lessons from ongoing policy dialogues with Glasgow (United Kingdom), Tallinn (Estonia) and Ireland.
· Take stock of the challenges and opportunities of the COVID-19 recovery programmes for the transition to a circular economy in cities and regions.
· Learn from peers about how the circular economy is linked to global blue and green agendas in cities and regions
· Advance the measurement agenda of the circular economy in cities and regions.
The Roundtable will be divided into two sessions taking place on consecutive days (18-19 May). Each session will last two and a half hours.
· 18 May 2021 (14:00-16:30 CEST): From a sectoral to a systemic approach: how the circular economy can accelerate the blue and green economy in cities
· 19 May 2021 (10:00-12:30 CEST): From global to local: closing loops in green recovery plans and measuring progress in cities and regions
More info and registration here